Here is a photo of the ceiling from the Baltmore Basilica.
Here is a photograph of our grandson, Jackson Reverdy Orrell, taken at Christmas. He turned one year old on 20 December and took his first steps on his birthday.
As you can see from this series of postings (12 days; 26 Dec 07 – 6 Jan 08), he has plenty of expression.
Here is a photo taken on Saturday, December 22, 2007, when Nora and I visited the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. The series of 59 photos begin on December 26, 2007 and end on February 22, 2008.
EVEN GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH!
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He didn’t get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father’s business
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands.
2. He had wine with His meals.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature
2. He ate a lot of fish
3. He talked about the Great Spirit
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all – 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moments notice when there was virtually no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who justdidn’t get it.
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.